The two generally accepted principles are: . 1,“Thermal processing”The laser beam with high energy density (it is a concentrated energy flow) is irradiated on the surface of the material to be processed, the surface of the material absorbs the laser energy, and a thermal excitation process is generated in the irradiated area, so that the temperature of the material surface (or coating) Rising, resulting in metamorphosis, melting, ablation, evaporation and other phenomena. 2,“cold working”(Ultraviolet) photons with very high load energy can break the chemical bonds in materials (especially organic materials) or surrounding media, so as to cause non-thermal process damage to materials. This kind of cold processing has special significance in laser marking processing. Because it is not thermal ablation, but does not generate"heat damage"As a side effect, the cold peeling that breaks the chemical bond does not produce heating or thermal deformation on the inner layer and nearby areas of the processed surface.
Problems existing in traditional crafts:. The ink is easy to fall off, not exquisite enough, it is troublesome to make and change plates with many varieties, and the cost of consumables (ink) is high. For better ink adhesion, a curing agent needs to be added, and an ink cartridge is required to be replaced every 8 hours. Even if the ink cartridge is not used up, it must be discarded. The imported 80-gram ink cartridge costs about 400 yuan a piece. Based on three pad printing machines in three shifts per day, the annual consumables are as high as hundreds of thousands of yuan. Excellent Laser Marking Technology Laser Marking Machine:.
Compared with traditional mechanical engraving, chemical corrosion, screen printing, ink printing and other methods, laser marking has low cost, high flexibility, and can be controlled by computer system, and the mark produced by laser acting on the surface of the workpiece is firm and permanent. Sex is its salient feature. 1. It is compact and does not take up space, and the operation is simple and easy to understand. 2. The marking speed is fast, and it can mark patterns, characters, QR codes, bar codes, etc.
3. No pollution, no noise, no maintenance. 4. Wide range of applicable materials, both metal and non-metal can be marked. 5. There is no requirement for the working environment, maintenance-free, and assembly line production can also be realized.
6. Non-contact processing. 7. Permanent, not easy to wear, such as marks will not fade due to environmental relations (touch, acid and reducing gas, high temperature, low temperature, etc.). 8. The marking pattern is very fine, the mark is clear, durable and beautiful.
9. Anti-counterfeiting The marks engraved by laser marking technology are not easy to imitate and change, and have strong anti-counterfeiting properties to a certain extent. 10. Applicable industries can process various metals and non-metallic materials (aluminum, copper, iron, wood products, etc.). 11. High engraving precision The laser marking machine engraves objects with fine patterns, and the minimum line width can reach 0.04mm.
12. Low operating cost. The marking speed is fast and the mark is formed at one time. The energy consumption is small, so the operating cost is low. 13. High processing efficiency. The laser beam under computer control can move at high speed (up to 5-7 m/s), and the marking process can be completed within seconds. 14. Editing and development are fast.
It is recommended to use a 10W fiber optic marking machine for low-voltage electrical marking, with clear marking, lower consumables, and more convenient maintenance. 1. Permanence:. If the mark will not fade due to environmental relations (touch, acid and reducing gas, high temperature, low temperature, etc.).
2. Anti-counterfeiting:. The marks engraved by laser marking technology are not easy to imitate and change, and have strong anti-counterfeiting properties to a certain extent. 3. Non-contact:.
Laser marking is non-mechanical"light knife"For processing, marks can be printed on any regular or irregular surface, and the workpiece will not produce internal stress after marking, ensuring the original precision of the workpiece, no corrosion to the working surface, and no"knives"Abrasion, non-toxic, non-polluting. 4. Wide applicability:. Using laser as a processing method can process a variety of metal and non-metal materials (aluminum, copper, iron, wood products, etc.).
5. High engraving precision:. IC automatic laser marking machine The laser marking machine engraves objects with fine patterns, the minimum line width can reach 0.04mm, and the marking is clear, durable and beautiful. Laser marking can meet the requirements of printing a large amount of data on extremely small plastic parts. For example, it can print two-dimensional barcodes that require more precision and higher definition. Compared with embossing or jet marking, it has stronger market competitiveness. 6. Low operating cost:.
The marking speed is fast and the mark is formed at one time, and the energy consumption is small, so the operating cost is low. Although the equipment investment of the laser marking machine is larger than that of the traditional marking equipment, in terms of operating cost, the laser marking machine is much lower. For example illustrate:. ①Plastic-encapsulated triode marking: The working speed of the marking machine is 10 pieces/second. If the depreciation of the equipment is calculated in 5 years, the marking cost is 0.00048 yuan/piece. If a pad printer is used, the overall operating cost is about 0.002 yuan/piece , or even higher. ②Bearing surface marking: If the bearing is typed in three equal parts, a total of 18 No. 4 characters are used, and the vibrating mirror marking machine is used, and the service life of the krypton lamp tube is calculated as 700 hours, then the comprehensive marking cost of each bearing It is 0.00915 yuan, and the cost of electrocorrosion lettering is about 0.015 yuan per piece. Based on the annual output of 4 million sets of bearings, only one item of marking can reduce the cost by at least 65,000 yuan a year.
Zhuhai Correct Pack is a well-known laser equipment manufacturer in China. It has been focusing on the development and production of laser equipment for 12 years, providing customers with a complete set of laser equipment solutions, and creating cost-effective laser equipment. Main business: UV, co2, fiber laser marking machines, laser radium engraving machines And other cost-effective laser equipment, national service hotline: 400-0098-266https://www.xmslaser.com/.