The differences between inkjet printer and laser printer are price difference, clarity and paper applicability.
1、 Price difference:
1. Inkjet printers are cheaper.
2. Laser printers are more expensive.
1. The upper resolution limit of laser printer is only 1200dpi, which can not be used to print high-quality pictures.
2. The inkjet printer can print photos from 4000 dip to 9600 dip.
3、 Paper suitability:
1. Inkjet printer is suitable for all kinds of paper, and CD cover paper can also be used.
2. However, the laser printer can only use ordinary printing paper.